Everybody wants to know the secrets of success. Thanks to Richard St. John's, we go to know those secrets at last!
Passion, work, focus, persist, ideas, good, push and serve are the ingredients for an ensured success.
I think Passion is very important to reach its aim. If you don't love what you do, you won't give you the means of finishing your work. You must not see you work as something painful but on the contrary as something enjoyable. You could not do you work properly if you don't appreciate it. For example, if a painter doesn't love to paint, he never could paint a master-work and he will just scribble some poor drawing.
If I was not passionate for rock climbing, I would not train myself and I would not have the same level that I have today. Passion is that push you to give your best.
Ps: my previous post have been published there is little time earlier but I writed it the last Week-end on a notepad and I forgot to publish it. That is why those two posts are so near.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire